As parents we try our best to do what we can for our children, to help them live a happy and fulfilled life. Collectively working with a specialist psychologist will help your child make positive changes at home and at school.
Is your child currently experiencing any of the below issues?
- Anger/frustration issues
- Separation anxiety from parents
- Learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia)
- Behavioural issues
- Relationship/friendship issues
If so, contact Minds For The Future to discuss how we can assist your child overcome their issues. Minds For The Future works with children (5-9years old) and adolescents (10 to 19 year olds) who may be experiencing difficulties with their learning capabilities, life skills and developing effective friendships and relationships.
- With children we use ‘ collaborative play’ and ‘creative art’ to assist children to express themselves and the issues they are struggling with.
- With adolescents we use ‘expression of voice’ to enable them to speak openly and honestly in an environment where they feel safe and not judged.
We work closely with yourself, your child and their school to ensure positive changes are instilled and their issues are addressed in a timely manner.